Ovyka is an Innovation & IT Strategy counselling company based in Paris.
Ovyka has a recognized expertise and very strong references in innovation, events solutions, collaborative solutions, and is an Atlassian expert since 2009, recognized by many CAC 40 companies.
Ovyka has proven its ability to accompany you very efficiently on the following subjects :
- Atlassian Solutions (JIRA Core, JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Crowd, Agile, Capture)
- Enterprise social networks, intranet or extranet
- Presence on social media
- Content-centric collaborative platforms : Wikis, CMS, …
- CRM 2.0 (Customer Relationship Management)
- Knowledge Management 2.0 – solutions and processes
- Our consultants work in french and english
- We have a proven experience of international deployments (see our references).
Our missions are :
- Consulting :
- Business and technology innovation : technology watch, development of pilots. This allows us to always be at the state of the art when we recommand an technological choice, and to be one step forward from the market evolution.
- Support in IT decisions : Constitution of the collaborative solutions portfolio (asynchronous, synchronous, peer to peer, multipoint, user / content centric…), governance, group-wide platform choice, standards and normschoix de plateformes Groupe, standards & normes
- Direction of integration projects, to different scales (Proof of Concept, tactical site, or global deployment)
- The best way to integrate new needs in an existing solution (adding knowledge management functionalities, document management, private spaces…)
- Creation of pilots and PoCs (Proof of Concept) – we may also create “turnkey” solutions, SaaS or Intranet
- Integration of collaborative solutions on an enterprise scale or one of its entities/subsidiaries, in your Information System
- Hosting, in particular if you wish an SaaS offer (Software as a Service) – public or private (in a VPN with your enteprise network)
- Application audit, functional and technical evolutions, advanced problem solving (performance and security of applications)
- Training : administrators, users and training for technical and knowledge management lead (for collaborative spaces, communities and subsidiaries managers/leaders)